By Claire Seel
Hi again, my mom wrote a blog back in 2010 called "Top 10 Reasons Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs" and i'm here to prove her wrong
Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will sleep through it.
Can A Cat Do This? Boom!
- You have to have their poop smell in your house (they poop in a box that's weird)
- They help you stay active because they just want to have fun, with my cats I can just sit and watch tv but with dogs you have to go outside and smell the fresh air
- You can train dogs to do pretty much whatever you want (Like putting away their toys)
- Dogs respond to their name unlike most cats who just ignore you
- Dogs kisses don't feel like sandpaper
- Dogs are super social
- Their eager to please
- You can play fetch, frisbee, or even hide and seek with cats it's just the hide and "sleep"
- Most dogs enjoy car rides
- No hairballs
- Dogs can sense when your feeling down and try to help
- Dogs will swim and get wet with you
- Dogs will let you bathe them
- Dogs will enjoy going anywhere you want (as long as it's not the vet *wink)
- Dogs save people's lives
- Dogs wake you up in the morning with happiness cats wake you up with claws and teeth
- Dogs always turns back to make sure your still there
- Dogs love making friends
Post a Comment