Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Yesterday was my 200th blog post. I meant to have something jazzy for you to read like "Top 200 things I've learned as a Mom." Or "200 Reasons Why You Should Have Kids."
But then Scott and Claire started vomiting all over the world, and I was stuck thinking about the 200 other things I wish I were doing instead of cleaning puke.
It's all for the best anyway. There aren't enough interesting things in my life to get me past No. 47.
So, in honor of our 200th blog, I give you my random thoughts for today.
1. We made it through Daylight Savings Time. I didn't think we would. But we did. The girls slept in until 5:55 a.m.
2. My house is a disaster. I just need a few uninterrupted hours to get on top of it. Or a couple of house elves to help me clean it.
3. Thanksgiving is 17 days away. We have done Thanksgiving at our house with both sides of the family since we moved here. I love having it here. But now I could really use some house elves.
4. I'm pretty excited about the next Harry Potter coming out. It's nerdy. I know. Deal with it.
5. Grace pulled herself up a few days ago. It was a very exciting moment for all of us. She's had the strength for a long time, and she loves to stand, but she just needed to send the message from her brain to her legs. And she did. It was pretty awesome.
6. I have a love-hate relationship with my cat. Right now, we're on hate.
Ok, so it turns out, I can't get past No. 6.
Posted by Katie at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment